Hyaluronic acid exists naturally in all living organisms and is a unversal components of the spaces between the cells of body tissues (extracellular space) and eye vitreous body, it has special function :
- Moisturizing effect and nutritional ingredient
- Thickening,lubricating and membrance-forming
- Sun-screening and restoration of skin trauma
- Recommanded dosage: 0.05-0.5%
- Hyaluronic acid has high purification of more than 91%, with d-glucuronic acid content being more than 44%.
- Since hyaluronic acid is fine classified in terms of different molecular weight , it can be tailored for customers with various requirememts.
- Protein content in hyaluronic acid is so low that it can be rarely detected by bradford method, thus hypersensitivity is prevented when using cosmetics made from hyaluronic acid;
- Hyaluronic acid doesn't contain antiseptic and thickening agent. Hazardous chemicals aren't allowed to be used during production so as to guarantee ha product.
- Key equipment and materials are imported for good quality. And other materials are non-animal, then uncertain infection from animals is avoided so that ha product is guaranteed.
- Hyaluronic acid has high safety for the total amount of bacteria can't be detected basically.